TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
As a Technical Account Manager, you’ll serve as a central point of contact for a portfolio of three to four large enterprise customers.
You’ll drive high levels of satisfaction across your portfolio by:
- Serving as a trusted technical advisor and support contact
- Supporting all of your clients’ technical needs post-implementation, including technical program management, issue resolution, product development, and customer education
- Proactively making recommendations on new and existing features to help optimize client solutions and data architecture
- Creating feedback loops from our largest customers back to our engineering teams to inform our product roadmap and design value-adding products
You’ll have lots of fun opportunities to scale your impact in a hypergrowth startup!
- Manage E2E technical support needs for a portfolio of enterprise accounts, covering both IT and business stakeholders
- Deliver a strong customer experience (CX) to each account
- Maintain regular cadences with internal and external teams; ensure we’re meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations
- Help prioritize and resolve critical customer issues within set service-level agreements
- Capture feature requests and provide connectivity back to TaxBit’s engineering teams
- Proactively recommend how to improve your clients’ technical designs and solutions
- Provide training and customer education for new products and features
- Prepare reports for executives, for example custom SQL reports
- Partner closely with other teams including Implementation, Engineering, and Customer Success
- Contribute to a great team culture and working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or similar
- 2+ years of experience in Technical Account Management, Technical Support or IT Consulting
- Ability to manage complex tasks and situations across multiple accounts
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Strong desire to work in a hypergrowth startup
- Ability to thrive amidst ambiguity
- Passion for and curiosity about crypto and virtual currencies
- Background and expertise in Tax & Accounting preferred
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed