TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
TaxBit’s enterprise customer base continues to scale rapidly. We are looking for a Program Architect to join our Professional Services team and oversee a portfolio of our largest enterprise implementations. In this role, you’ll deliver tangible value to our largest customers by partnering with Engineering to ship enterprise-grade tax and accounting solutions. You’ll lead project teams of technical consultants and engineers to tailor our products and deploy them across tens of millions of end users. You’ll also develop processes and lead cross-functional programs to support product innovation and help grow our business.
- Oversee a portfolio of complex implementation engagements for new enterprise accounts, for example crypto-native exchanges, brokerages, and financial institutions
- Serve as a technical SME on TaxBit’s products, APIs, and architecture
- Lead project teams across the implementation lifecycle
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Infrastructure teams to improve our enterprise products
- Establish and develop senior client relationships with IT and business stakeholders
- Develop requirements documents, data models, and other technical documentation
- Develop and execute large-scale testing and monitoring plans
- Lead complex enterprise customer launches and ensure post go-live success
- Support pre-sales pursuits for strategic enterprise deals, in partnership with Sales and Sales Engineering
- Contribute to a great team culture and working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or similar
- 10+ years of experience in technology consulting, technical project management (TPM), professional services, or engineering-related fields
- Experience supporting enterprise scale and mission-critical customer programs
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise architecture, including AWS, integration technologies, and APIs
- Experience managing senior customer relationships with strategic enterprise accounts
- Ability to effectively partner with both external clients and internal engineering teams
- Relentless passion for quality throughout the development lifecycle, including technical design, testing, and monitoring
- Collaborative teamwork and leadership approach
- Ability to thrive amidst ambiguity
- Strong desire to work in a hypergrowth startup
- Background and expertise in FinTech and/or Tax & Accounting preferred
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed