TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of TaxBit’s go-to-market (GTM) organization, partnering closely with leaders across the business to drive execution rhythm and initiatives. We’re looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and problem-solving with limited oversight. Our new team member will drive enablement for our Sales teams to ensure we’re meeting the needs of the organization by building strategic frameworks, closely partnering with cross-functional teams, and making data-driven decisions.
TaxBit is on an extraordinary growth trajectory, and this role will support TaxBit's growth engine by equipping our sales teams with sales and product expertise, and leading our global sales enablement strategy and program delivery. The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of TaxBit’s GTM organization, partnering closely with leaders across the business to drive execution rhythm and initiatives. As leader of this new TaxBit function, you’ll set the vision for how we scale new hire training and implement ongoing education for our sales teams. You’ll be accountable for all the training and development needs to build, scale, and execute a clear sales methodology.
- Build and execute a vision that accelerates TaxBit’s sales excellence by identifying learning needs and actively working to increase efficiency, expertise, and impact
- Scope and build comprehensive onboarding and ongoing training programs that support the unique requirements of all of TaxBit’s pre-sales roles (managers, account executives, sales engineers, customer success, etc.)
- Partner with internal teams including Marketing, Product, and People to build content and collateral
- Determine KPIs and manage all programs to clear performance goals
- Develop scalable solutions and build infrastructure for all training programs
- Drive program management logistics including scheduling, scoping, and resourcing assets for recurring enablement
- Participate in pre-sales and post-sales users calls to learn from, and then refine, our sales methodologies and enablement programs
- Build and maintain valued relationships with key stakeholders and executives to align learning experiences with business goals and performance strategies
- Support the rollout of targeted campaigns in partnership with the Marketing; actively collaborate with Marketing to understand which campaigns are working well and identify areas for improvement to improve pipeline and revenue health
- Work closely with Product Marketing to understand product positioning and messaging as well as help with new product launches
- 5+ years of sales management and/or sales experience
- 2+ years of experience building and rolling out sales enablement programs at scale, specifically in a technology or fast growth company settings
- Proven track record of building successful training and development programs
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Sales leaders and subject matter experts
- Strong operational background and track record of making data-driven decisions
- Experience balancing strategic priorities with high-quality, tactical execution in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High threshold for navigating ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale
- Strategist. You enjoy breaking down complex problems into ambitious goals and clear milestones.
- Partner and collaborator. You gain energy from working with stakeholders to create the best programs possible.
- Builder. You know what “good” looks like and can build from the ground up.
- Owner. You’re focused on execution and results.
- Sales experience
- 2+ years people management experience
- Advanced degree or certificate in an educational area
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.