TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of TaxBit’s go-to-market (GTM) organization, partnering closely with leaders across the business to drive execution rhythm and initiatives. We’re looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and problem-solving with limited oversight. Our new team member will drive a scalable operational framework to ensure we’re meeting the needs of ourGTM organization by partnering closely with cross-functional teams and making data-driven decisions.
This role will support TaxBit’s growth engine by designing, implementing, and managing the process, systems, and capabilities that support execution excellence across the GTM organization such as: tracking leads, opportunities, and sales; supporting forecasting; building collateral; and providing training. As leader of this new TaxBit function, you’ll set the vision for how we launch and scale revenue operations, and resource the team as the business grows.
- Design business processes that drive GTM effectiveness and are supported by TaxBit CRM systems
- CRM systems and associated processes to drive rigor around sales execution and pipeline progression
- Rhythm of Business (RoB) for GTM leaders and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Sales enablement to support the onboarding, ongoing training, and acceleration of sales excellence across all of TaxBit’s pre-sales roles
- Assemble and integrate the technology stack that will serve as TaxBit’s CRM
- Once built, monitor CRM hygiene and align with sales leadership to drive programs to optimize the effectiveness of technology investments and data quality
- Design and implement business processes that will live on top of the CRM, and ensure processes and CRM are driving GTM to desired outcomes
- Own the revenue forecasting process, pipeline analysis, productivity metrics, and monitoring
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning and forecasting approaches used by the sales organization
- Provide analytical support and leadership to set and improve strategies, coverage models, and sales team configurations for maximum sales effectiveness
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement and deliver a sales forecast model
- Create the framework for executing the lead-to-opportunity funnel
- Develop a central set of KPIs to track GTM results, and provide recommendations for how marketing and sales teams can improve
- Partner with other GTM leaders and the Growth team to design and implement a training curriculum for new GTM team hires, including onboarding and ongoing training
- Partner with Sales leadership to design and select a strong, appropriate sales methodology that will maximize sales wins and long term value of deals
- Maintain and improve the training curriculum, training delivery, and sales methodology over time
- 5+ years of rev ops/biz ops/sales ops experience at a fast-growing, B2B SaaS company
- Thorough understanding of B2B sales, demand generation, pipeline management, forecasting, etc.
- Experience partnering with different GTM teams including marketing and post-sales
- Ability to create a performance- and metrics-focused culture and foster strong relationships within that culture
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex analyses to tell a compelling story
- Ability and desire to operate in unstructured environments
- Strong analytical, operational, and project management foundation
- Subject matter expertise in modern tools: Salesforce.com, Domo, Gong, etc
- Ability to engage with vendors to optimize the toolset
- Experience with enterprise software; worked directly with C-suite and board members on strategic projects
- Understands key software growth models
- Experience with building out revenue organizations—such as customer segmentation, territory mapping, quota setting, etc.—and large-scale, cross-functional program management
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.