TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
About the role:
TaxBit is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to own and manage the MarTech strategy and solutions for a hyper growth unicorn startup. If you get excited about building scalable processes and programs to drive results leveraging industry-leading technology, processes and tools, you'll love it here.
If you’re a dynamic Marketer ready to build and manage any/all marketing tools and platforms, this may be your dream job. You have experience working with and managing leading marketing technology platforms and can work with consumer and enterprise marketing teams to create and execute a world class marketing lead gen strategy. Come in and add value on day 1 to help us scale out the most amazing marketing org on the planet!
- Select, build and manage marketing processes in various marketing automation tools and platforms like HubSpot, Marketo, Outreach, Google, Adobe, Salesforce, and more.
- Optimize operational and content workflows in concert with the Product, Growth, and Digital Marketing teams.
- Assist in managing the lead lifecycle - optimize funnel tracking, multi-touch attribution
- Experience managing and executing across marketing automation platforms, including
- Detail oriented and looking for an opportunity to help build a world class marketing department
- Love rolling up your sleeves to build and create programs and processes that scale globally for both consumer and the enterprise
- Skilled in creating KPIs, success metrics and strategies that deliver huge impact and ROI
- Passionate about crypto and getting in on the ground floor of a hyper growth tax and accounting platform
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to multitask and manage a variety of projects simultaneously across channels
- Comfortable navigating a fast-paced work environment in a market category that is changing and evolving rapidly
- Thirst for knowledge and continuous learning, specifically related to cryptocurrency, tax law, and accounting
- Embracing autonomy in creating, deploying and managing a MarTech strategy to drive lead gen through inbound and outbound marketing
- Approach projects with ownership, think critically and work collaboratively across all teams and areas of the business
- 6+ years of relevant marketing experience — ideally in a FinTech/tech-forward environment
- Flexible and comfortable with feedback and change during a project
- Desire to become a TaxBit subject matter expert across all products and services
- Fluent in the latest digital technologies and tools to create and build a world class MarTech engine
- Demonstrated self-starter with solid decision-making skills and ability and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team.
- Successful management and delivery of large-scale marketing campaigns
- Experience with various project management tools, Monday.com, JIRA preferred, and overall solid computer/systems understanding
- Experience working in a fast paced start-up environment
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.