TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
Looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to own the TaxBit website, mobile and digital strategy for a hyper growth tax and accounting company in the digital asset space. If you can navigate the dynamic world of digital strategy while maintaining our website, presence and content this is the role for you! Digging deep into analytics, website reporting, mobile applications and more while working with our incredible team is your jam. You’re proactive and looking for an opportunity to come in and establish the foundation for the digital marketing team -- keep reading!
- Manage all TaxBit web presence end-to-end
- Crunching web analytics data to inform a world class content strategy
- Collaborating with Social, Content, Growth, Product and Design Marketers to create a lead gen machine to give Sales more leads than they can handle
- Collaborate with Content Team to craft an SEO/SEM strategy to expand our #1 on Google
- Driving funnel conversion and sales velocity through digital channel
- Working with agencies and vendors to create and execute a comprehensive digital strategy that optimizes the customer journey for enterprise and consumer clients
- Tenacious self-starter with a passion for building a world class digital environment
- Able to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Fluent in the latest web technologies and languages for full stack development
- Embrace autonomy in creating innovative strategies, building business cases for Leadership Team approval, and executing action plans with extreme attention to detail & timelines
- Approach projects with ownership, think critically and work collaboratively across all teams and areas of the business
- 6+ years of relevant digital experience — ideally in a FinTech/tech-forward environment
- Deep knowledge and understanding of reporting and analytics tools and tracking their functionality
- Experience using CMS platforms and marketing automation solutions
- Comfortable collaborating on campaign ideation, creative strategy, targeting, segmentation, budgeting across SEM, display and social advertising channels
- Support posting to our website: blog material, upcoming webinars, events, and recent news
- Support marketing events with growth campaigns including conference signup, speaking engagements, webinars and other promotional events
- Flexible and comfortable with feedback and change during a project
- An available list of websites, mobile applications and other digital deliverables
- Experience working in a fast paced start-up environment
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.