TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hyper-growth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
The People and Culture team at TaxBit is focused on hiring great people, helping them grow their careers, and building healthy and productive workplaces. Together, we collaborate with all our employees to reinforce the company values of Collaboration, Goal Driven, and Innovation across our Utah and Seattle offices every day. This team empowers everyone at TaxBit to do their best work, be themselves, and feel part of a cohesive, fintech community.
- Provide front-end—finding, sourcing, and phone screening—high-volume recruiting support for our Customer Experience team
- Take full ownership of how you achieve your top of funnel metrics, pipeline conversion percentages, and hires to help the team achieve our collective hiring goal
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of roles, team functions, and how they fit into the broader TaxBit organization
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline and help fill the highest priority-hiring needs for the company
- Use hiring metrics to develop and execute on new and more efficient sourcing solutions
- Help recruiters review inbound resumes
- Attend recruiting conferences and events; develop and follow through on post-event outreach strategies
- Provide a strong and positive experience to candidates
- Ability to engage and activate passive candidates via internet sourcing techniques
- Experience with tracking metrics and utilizing data
- Be an ambassador for TaxBit by sharing our values and driving brand awareness in the market
- ATS experience, Greenhouse preferred
- Experience using sourcing tools such as Gem, Arya, etc., preferred
- Experience networking, sourcing, and hiring diverse talent
- Customer-focused attitude, excellent interpersonal skills to handle all levels within an organization, and a track record of providing a high-touch experience to both candidates and recruiters
- Skilled in organization, prioritization, and operating with speed and urgency
- Passion for solving challenging problems and building programs for scale
- 1+ year of recruiting/sourcing/sales experience in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities
- Able to confidently represent TaxBit in a professional manner both internally and externally
- Target-driven, detail-oriented, approachable, and able to uplift others
- Previous startup experience preferred
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.