TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset class. TaxBit is used by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges, respected accounting firms, and other cryptocurrency facilitators. TaxBit is trusted for solving some of the most novel and difficult tax problems at scale. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment. Whether you are a fin-tech wizard, crypto enthusiast, or passionate about solving complex problems at scale, we’d love to speak with you. Apply now.Read More
As a software engineer at TaxBit, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard scalability problems. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons TaxBit is such an exciting place to work.
This is a full time on site position based out of Salt Lake City Utah area.
- Help with high impact and high visibility engineering projects end to end
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and customers to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- 1-2 Years experience as a software engineer
- Python or Clojure
- Familiarity with Functional Programming patterns and concepts
- Experience designing and implementing REST API’s