TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset class. TaxBit is used by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges, governmental authorities, respected accounting firms, and other cryptocurrency facilitators. TaxBit is trusted for solving some of the most novel and difficult tax problems at scale. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. Whether you are a fin-tech wizard, crypto enthusiast, or passionate about solving complex problems at scale, we’d love to speak with you. Apply now.Read More
We are looking for a staff to senior level CPA to join our growing team of cryptocurrency tax and accounting Subject Matter Experts. You will provide tax and accounting expertise to our teams in product development, support, and government fulfillment. You will also have customer facing responsibilities supporting enterprise sales, government audit support, and CPA reviews for consumer clients.
This is a full time on site position based out of Salt Lake City Utah area.
- Provide audit assistance to governmental authorities and large exchanges.
- Prepare audit reports, identify/resolve data discrepancies, and communicate with clients.
- Advise Product Development Team on technical accounting and tax rules.
- Effectively communicate with clients, including CFO’s and finance teams at large organizations.
- 1-4 Years experience as a CPA. (Large firm experience preferred)
- Deep knowledge of excel is essential.
- ASC 606 - Revenue Recognition
- Knowledgeable in both GAAP and Tax rules