TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset class. TaxBit is used by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges, governmental authorities, respected accounting firms, and other cryptocurrency facilitators. TaxBit is trusted for solving some of the most novel and difficult tax problems at scale. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. Whether you are a fin-tech wizard, crypto enthusiast, or passionate about solving complex problems at scale, we’d love to speak with you. Apply now.Read More
We're looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to join our marketing team to provide performance expertise as we improve the growth, retention, engagement, and brand affinity of the Taxbit users! In the role you'll be part of and work closely with a cross-functional team consisting of marketing, development, and product managers.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, analytical insights and technology used by marketing to achieve our bold goals. This person will help address the complex challenges of experiment design, marketing effectiveness, contact strategy, return on investment, and user behavior.
This is a full time on site position based out of Salt Lake City Utah area.
This is what you’ll do on a day to day basis:
- Analyze data and develop core dashboards, reports and tools to inform customer engagement and retention strategies
- Own organic channel strategy on the Growth Marketing team, including: SEO, organic social, CRO, and Taxbit.com marketing pages
- Manage day-to-day operations of paid search channels in order to drive towards ambitious user growth goals while maximizing ROI
- Work closely with ad network partners to develop and execute on channel strategies and to capitalize on latest channel technology
- Proactively identify channel optimization and growth opportunities, surfacing dependencies and blockers to the growth marketing team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Provide oversight and/or lead major projects that inform the growth and marketing strategies essential to retention, lifetime value, and profitability
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to attribute key business drivers
- Define key performance metrics that tie back to business performance and initiatives
- Serve as strategic thought partner on marketing outcomes and campaign optimization
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years' experience working in performance marketing, growth, demand generation or a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels, online marketing tools, and best practices
- B2C experience is a must
- Experience building intuitive and actionable dashboards and data visualizations that drive business decisions (Domo, Google Analytics, Looker or similar BI platforms)
- Able to identify patterns and pull insights from open-ended business problems
- Skilled in tailoring insights to present clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficiency in SEO best practices (keyword research, keyword tagging, backlinking, etc.)
- Experience managing retargeting campaigns
- Experience with social media analytics and reporting.
- Excellent problem-framing, problem-solving and project management skills
- Experience communicating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Competitive pay
- 100% paid health insurance premiums
- Stock options
- Upward mobility and accelerated career growth
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
- Working with an awesome team that is achieving incredible growth