TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset class. TaxBit is used by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges, governmental authorities, respected accounting firms, and other cryptocurrency facilitators. TaxBit is trusted for solving some of the most novel and difficult tax problems at scale. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. Whether you are a fin-tech wizard, crypto enthusiast, or passionate about solving complex problems at scale, we’d love to speak with you. Apply now.Read More
As an Implementation Manager at TaxBit, you should be passionate about software and people. You will help us manage our enterprise implementation process and be at the forefront of solving some of the most complex problems in the fintech world.
You will lead our implementation team in delivering amazing experiences and software functionality for our partners and clients. The ideal leader is someone who understands technology, can manage complex projects from beginning to end, can quickly learn new things (such as tax and accounting lingo, cryptocurrency, etc.), inspire others, and most importantly possess a do-whatever-it-takes mentality in ensuring that our clients have the best onboarding experience possible.
This is a full time on site position based out of Salt Lake City Utah area.
This is what you’ll do on a day to day basis:
- Guide and direct strategic engagements and tactical solutions with our enterprise clients who include some of the largest fintech companies in the world
- Become a subject matter expert in TaxBit’s products and services
- Assist in the creation of standard and repeatable processes, assets, and tools for supporting project management in onboarding new customers
- Evaluate the current technical needs within a partner’s processes, determining how to best meet the identified objectives and associated success metrics
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients, their customers, business processes, products, and goals through proactive communication and in-depth discovery
What you'll need
- 5+ years of technical project management with demonstrated experience in successfully onboarding technical solutions
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies such as agile or other project management practices used in iterative development environments
- Enthusiasm for identifying ways where agile and traditional methodologies can work for technical and non-technical teams, and interest in expanding those approaches to business processes, cross-functional projects and strategic initiatives
- A critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, high attention to detail and thoroughness in approach
- Exceptional organizational skills; able to juggle multiple projects as well as disparate information.
- Solid decision-making skills; ready to identify and perform job functions with little or no supervision.
- Strong desire to keep up with emerging technologies and best practices
- Aptitude to learn new industry skill sets, primarily cryptocurrency and finance.
- Competitive pay
- 100% paid health insurance premiums
- Stock options
- Upward mobility and accelerated career growth
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
- Working with an awesome team that is achieving incredible growth