TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset class. TaxBit is used by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges, governmental authorities, respected accounting firms, and other cryptocurrency facilitators. TaxBit is trusted for solving some of the most novel and difficult tax problems at scale. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. Whether you are a fin-tech wizard, crypto enthusiast, or passionate about solving complex problems at scale, we’d love to speak with you. Apply now.Read More
As a senior software engineer at TaxBit, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard scalability problems. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons TaxBit is such an exciting place to work.
This is a full time on site position based out of Salt Lake City Utah area.
- Own high impact and high visibility engineering projects end to end
- Mentor others within your team and the organization
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
3+ Years experience as a software engineer
Python or Clojure
Familiarity with Functional Programming patterns and concepts
Experience designing and implementing REST API’s
Experience in batch data processing via external API’s