TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset class. TaxBit is used by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges, respected accounting firms, and other cryptocurrency facilitators. TaxBit is trusted for solving some of the most novel and difficult tax problems at scale. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment. Whether you are a fin-tech wizard, crypto enthusiast, or passionate about solving complex problems at scale, we’d love to speak with you. Apply now.Read More
Supporting a crypto-tax solution like TaxBit requires working around the cyclical nature of tax seasons. This means quickly scaling up then ramping down a Support team at the beginning and end of seasons, and being flexible enough to meet the needs of the business, as support ticket volume fluctuates throughout the year.
We’re looking for somebody to join our permanent (non-seasonal) staff, who loves the challenge of wearing multiple hats. From educating new customers and training new Support agents, to deep dives on technical issues, be ready to meet the various needs of our growing team.
As a Technical Support Team Lead, servicing our customers is the first priority. Beyond that, we’re looking for a leader to help build out an existing team. You’ll report to the Technical Support Manager, working to support/improve existing processes and implement new ones.
This is a full time on site position based out of Salt Lake City Utah area.
- Be a part of our general Support team who responds directly to customer chats and email tickets (no phone support)
- Assist in reviewing and scoring the team’s chats/tickets
- Help update and manage TaxBit’s knowledge base
- Help create new and manage existing ticket macros
- Perform basic to intermediate technical tasks such as web browser troubleshooting, making API calls, etc.
- Coordinate the resolution of technical issues between customers (using our ticketing system, Zendesk) and internal teams using a variety of communication tools (Jira, Slack, Gmail etc.)
- Assist in overseeing the performance of the Support team, ensuring schedule adherence and monitoring chat activity
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role
- Experienced and comfortable manipulating spreadsheets (Excel and Google Sheets)
- Track record of identifying problems and proactively coming up with solutions
- Technical aptitude (APIs, web browser troubleshooting, etc.)