Importing a SoFi CSV into TaxBit
In order to prevent duplicate transactions, we recommend removing any previously imported CSV's if they contain transactions from the CSV you are importing.
Click HERE to follow along with a detailed guide for exporting SoFi CSV's.
Once logged into your SoFi account:
- Select "Invest" on the home page.
- Select "View Account" under the Crypto section.
- Select "More" in the top-right corner under the search bar.
- Click on "Tax Documents" on the left side of the page under "More."
- Click on "Download" under the Crypto Transaction History section. You'll get the option to download the CSV of the transaction history year of your choice.
- Now that you have your CSV file, you can import it into your TaxBit account. HERE is a link to a guide for accomplishing that if you need to do so.